Our top priority is ensuring that Lime works for everyone who shares our city's streets and walkways. Only park in designated areas without blocking access to walkways and roads.
How to end your ride
- As you approach your destination, locate the nearest parking pin on the map. For safety, always come to a complete stop, safely away from traffic, when you use your mobile phone.
- Ride your vehicle to the parking pin’s location to park.
- Tap “End ride” and follow the prompts to take a photo of your parked vehicle.
Make sure to park your vehicle correctly. While other vehicles may be parked nearby, they may not be parked correctly at the parking pin. You may be subject to a warning or penalty if your vehicle is incorrectly parked.
You can find information on local parking rules in the Lime App. Tap the parking pin on the map and select “Learn more about zones and parking.”
Issues ending your ride
Check the following if you experience difficulties ending your ride.
- Check your location. If you have arrived at your parking spot but can’t end your ride, check you are close enough to the pin on the Lime app. GPS accuracy can vary based on your network and location, so move as close as possible to the parking pin and try again.
- Check your internet connection. Verify you have a stable internet connection on your mobile phone. If you’re connected to wi-fi, try switching to mobile data.
- Verify your payment information. Check that your card on file isn’t expired and has sufficient funds. You may need to update it or add a new payment method.
Refer to this article if you need help with a vehicle that has a cable lock.