Citymapper is a transportation app that helps commuters on their daily needs by identifying the best commute path for their destination. It is live in 50+ cities worldwide and Lime is partnering with Citymapper to:
- Share Lime vehicle locations (GBFS Feed) in the Citymapper’s app in 20+ markets globally
- Include Lime in the Citymapper’s SuperDuper Pass for the city of London
Lime on Citymapper
When you click on a Lime scooter in the Citymapper app, you will be redirected to either:
- Download the Lime app in Apple or Google Play store if you do not have it already
- The Lime’s app if you have it on your phone already. By opening the Lime app you will find the closest vehicle nearby
Please see below the list of cities in which the Citymapper partnership is available:
- Greater Manchester
- Los Angeles
- SF Bay
- Washington DC
- St Louis
In case of issues with the Citymapper app please reach out to Citymapper Customer Support Team.
Lime credit on the SuperDuper Pass
The SuperDuper Pass
The SuperDuper Pass is a subscription to all available transport, integrated with the Citymapper app. In the city of London, for 40 GBP weekly, subscribers get
- a green travelcard,
- unlimited access to public transport and santander cycles,
- £10 to spend on Lime, Black Cab, or Kapten.
Pass is only available to London residents currently. Londoners can place an order in the latest version of the iOS or Android Citymapper app by visiting the Pass tab from the homepage.
In case of issues with your Pass, please reach out to Citymapper Customer Support Team.
The Lime credit
Super Duper subscribers automatically get £10 of credit added to their Citymapper account every week. These can be used on Lime, Black Cabs and/or Minicabs. By taking a Lime ride, any charges above the £10 will be charged to the payment card, and unused credit will expire on a weekly basis.
To link the SuperDuper Pass to Lime:
- Download the Lime app.
- Click on the top left button, and go to “Wallet.”
- Go to “Manage Payment Methods”
- “Add Card.” Then add your 16 digits from the back of your Pass card in the Lime app as your primary payment method.
- Ensure Pass is your active payment method, and book a ride
- Ride for free up to £10
In case the Lime rides exceed the available £10 from the SuperDuper Pass you will be charged the additional amount on the payment method added to your Citymapper Pass account.
Please note that Citymapper will directly charge your SuperDuper Pass and payment method. Please contact the Citymapper Customer Support Team for any questions.