You would only be accountable for the vehicle if you did not lock it after your ride is completed, and the vehicle gets stolen as a result. You are responsible from the time the vehicle is unlocked until it is locked.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to ride a Lime vehicle?
- How do I pay for a ride?
- Was I charged incorrectly?
- What is a Ride Pass?
- What is LimePrime?
- How do I subscribe to LimePrime?
- How do I cancel my LimePrime membership?
- Can I get a refund for my ride or purchase?
- Does Lime have a referral program?
- How do I add a promo code to my account?