Monitor the Juicer map in the App throughout the day to see if there are any scooters ready for pick up near you.
- The green pin charge tasks can generate throughout the day as batteries get low. The highest volume of tasks will generate in the evening, at 9pm or 10pm, depending on your market.
- Red pin move tasks get generated all day long and can appear at any time.
- Orange deploy tasks get created when there are scooters to deploy. If your market has orange rebalance tasks, they get created all day as well.
Once you pick up a scooter to get charged or retrieved, the Lime app will show you when the scooter must get dropped off.
Picking up a task:
- Set your Juicer App to the “Pick Up” view to find tasks to pick up. You will see green, red and orange pins all over the map, with varying payout amounts. Each pin is an available task.
- Red = Retrieve Tasks. Bring to a Limebase or Warehouse.
- Green = Charge Tasks. Charge and drop off at a LimeHub.
- Orange = Deploy Tasks and/or Rebalance Tasks. Drop off by the time specified in the app.
- Click on the task you want to pick up. You see 4 functions; reserve, ring, navigate and report.
- Reserve the task.
- The reserve function allows you to reserve a task for a scooter for up to 30 minutes. You can reserve one task at a time. The only type of task you can't reserve are deploy tasks.
- Once you click “confirm”, you have reserved that scooter. It is then removed from view in other Juicers’ apps.
- You will not be able to reserve the same scooter back to back
- You will only be able to cancel a reservation or let the reservation expire 3 times within 12 hours.
- Navigate to the scooter.
- The navigate function allows you to use Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps to help you navigate to the scooter. Please note that the GPS location might not be completely accurate.
- Click on “Pick-Up” once you have located the scooter
- If you are unable to locate the scooter, click on the ring option and an alarm will sound. This will help you locate a scooter that is not in plain sight.
- If you are still not able to find a scooter after searching, use the Report function to mark the scooter missing.
- If you see a damaged scooter, click on the (!) button in the bottom left of the screen to report something is wrong. Click “damaged vehicle” and then report which part of the scooter has damage. This will remove the scooter from your app.
- Scan the QR Code on the handlebars once the camera mode opens
- The scooter is now unlocked and collected (you will hear a ring)
- You can now place it in your vehicle!
- Two Juicers are better than one. Juicing with a buddy helps you avoid parking problems in dense areas because you can harvest scooters while your buddy waits in the car. Juicing with a buddy is also safer because you can navigate while your buddy drives. There are plenty of Limes out there for everyone, so have your friends sign up too, and try Juicing with a buddy!
- Stay Safe. Never wander into private property or someone’s home to harvest a scooter. Your safety is our utmost priority and no scooter is ever worth it. In fact, if you realize a scooter is on private property or in someone’s home, mark it missing with the ! button in the app. If there is a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe while picking up the scooter please do not proceed.
- Obey all laws and traffic laws at all times. Always park legally. Do not block entrances/exits to private property with vehicles. Do not contact, assault, or threaten other Juicers or Lime Operators. If a disagreement or conflict involving a scooter arises, please record the QR code and report the details to Juicer Support.
- Be Compliant. Never collect scooters before you are able to claim them in the Juicer app. Do not take scooters or tasks that other Juicers have reserved. If you violate these parameters, we may penalize your account, or deactivate you.
Article is closed for comments.