Set your Juicer App to the “Pick Up” view to find tasks to pick up, to reserve tasks, navigate to those tasks, and collect them. You will see green, red and orange pins all over the map, with varying payout amounts. Each pin is an available task.
Red = Retrieve Tasks. Bring to a Limebase or Warehouse
Green = Charge Tasks. Charge and drop off at a LimeHub
Orange = Deploy Tasks and/or Rebalance Tasks. Drop off by the time specified in the app.
When you click on one of the tasks, at the top, you will see 4 functions; reserve, ring, navigate and report.
The reservation function allows for you to reserve the scooter for up to 30 minutes. You can reserve one task at a time, except for deploy tasks, which cannot be reserved.
Once you click “confirm”, you have reserved that scooter and it will be removed from view in other Juicers’ apps.
- You will not be able to reserve the same scooter back to back
- You will only be able to cancel a reservation or let the reservation expire 3 times within 12 hours.
By clicking on this function an alarm will ring. You can use this function to help locate a scooter that isn't in plain sight.
By clicking on this function you will have the option to use Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps to help you navigate to the scooter. Please note that the GPS location might not be completely accurate. Make sure to use the “Ring” function.
If you are not able to find a scooter once you reserve it, use the Report function to mark the scooter missing.
HOW TO COLLECT TASKS
After you have selected a task, and have reserved it or navigated to it:
- Click on “Pick-Up” once you have located the scooter
- Scan the QR Code on the handlebars once the camera mode opens
- The scooter is now unlocked and collected (you will hear a ring)
- You can now place it in your vehicle!
WHEN TO PICK UP
Keep monitoring the Juicer map in the App throughout the day to see if there are any scooters ready for pick up near you.The green pin charge tasks can generate throughout the day as batteries get too low, but the highest volume of tasks will generate in the evening, at 9pm or 10pm, depending on your market. Red pin move tasks are generated all day long and can appear at any time. Orange deploy tasks are created when there are scooters to deploy, and if your market has orange rebalance tasks, they are created all day as well.
Once you pick up a scooter to be charged or retrieved, the Lime app will show you when the scooter must be dropped off.
If you see that a scooter is damaged, click on the (!) button in the bottom left of the screen to report something is wrong > click “damaged vehicle” > and then report which part of the scooter is damaged. This will remove the scooter from your app.
If a scooter isn’t where the app says it is, try clicking the task in the app, Ring it, and listen for the scooter ring nearby. If you still can’t find the scooter, click on the task, click the report button and then mark it as missing. This will remove the scooter from your app.
PICKUP BEST PRACTICES
- Two Juicers are better than one: Juicing with a buddy helps you avoid parking problems in highly dense areas because you can easily harvest scooters while your buddy waits in the car. Juicing with a buddy is also safer because you can navigate while your buddy drives. There are plenty of Limes out there for everyone, so have your friends sign up too, and try Juicing with a buddy!
- Stay Safe: NEVER wander into private property or someone’s home to Harvest a scooter, your safety is our utmost priority and no scooter is ever worth it. In fact, if you realize a scooter is on private property or in someone’s home, mark it missing with the ! button in the app. If there is a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe while picking up the scooter please do not proceed.
- Obey all laws and traffic laws at all times: Park legally. Do not block entrances/exits to private property with vehicles. Do not contact, assault, or threaten other Juicers or Lime Operators. If a disagreement or conflict involving a scooter arises, please record the QR code and report the details to Juicer Support.
- Be Compliant: Never collect scooters before you are able to claim them in the Juicer app. Do not take scooters or tasks that other Juicers have reserved. If you violate these parameters, we may penalize your account, or deactivate you.