HOW TO ACCESS JUICER VIEW
If you had been informed of approval, but you’re still unable to see the Juicer mode toggle in your app, please check the following:
- Does your Rider account phone number match the phone number you used on your Juicer application? If not, make sure to have the matching phone number in both Juicer and Rider app.
- Are you logging into the Lime App with your phone number instead of your email or Facebook account?
- Have you re-launch or reinstalled the app yet?
If the issue persists, please file a ticket with our Juicer Support team by completing this form.
If you don’t see Juicer Mode, take the following steps:
- Re-sign-in: Log out of Lime account on the app and log back in with your phone number (not with email or with Facebook account).
- NOTE: Make sure to sign in with the same phone number you applied to the Juicer Program with.
- Re-launch: Quit the app and re-launch it.
- Re-install: Uninstall and re-install the app.
- Make sure Enable Location services are turned on in order for the app to work properly.
- Make sure you are not using an iPad as Juicer mode does not work with iPads.