Dropping off Limes is the final step before a Juicer gets paid. Key considerations in dropping off include battery level, drop-off location, and dropping off tasks on time.
There are two types of Drop-Off Locations:
- Limehub: [Grey Balloon with Numbers in it] Used to drop off Charge tasks (Green tasks) and Move Tasks (Orange tasks)
- Limebase: [Red House Icon] Retrieval tasks (Red tasks)
The app specifies the time by which each scooter needs to get served. You can go into the “My Limes” tab in the Juicer Mode of the app to see a list of all the Limes you have harvested and the time they need to get served by.
By dropping off a task at the correct location, with the correct battery level, by the prescribed time, you have completed a “Perfect Serve".
Limehub Drop Offs
Before dropping a scooter off at a LimeHub, ensure it’s charged over 95% battery. Additionally, you will need to be within the geofence of the serving location. The number in each LimeHub represents the number of scooters you can drop off there.
When dropping off scooters, be sure to never block:
- Private Driveways
- ADA walkways.
See the images below for proper placement of dropped off scooters.
To complete Drop-off tasks:
- Click on the LimeHub
- Reserve as many spots as you have scooters in your possession. Your reservation will last for 60 minutes
- Click Navigate to open the relevant maps
- Once you arrive at the LimeHub, click on it to show the Drop Off button
- Zoom in on the LimeHub to make sure you are in geofence
- Click Drop Off and scan the QR code for each scooter
- Take a photo of your serve
NOTE: If you get an error message when dropping off:
- Take a screenshot of the error message
- Record the scooter plate #
- Submit a help request here.
Limebase Drop Offs
The process for dropping off at a Limebase is the same as for dropping off at a Limehub. The only difference is that there are no battery level requirements on red tasks being dropped at Limebases.
The best Juicers do the following:
- Make sure the kickstand is down
- Place handlebars twisted to the left
- Place scooters at least 8-12 inches apart, in an orderly row
The best Lime Serve photos look like this:
Limes SHOULD NOT be served like this: