Dropping off Limes is the final step before a Juicer gets paid. Key considerations in dropping off include battery level, drop-off location, and dropping off tasks on time.
There are Two Types of Drop-Off Locations:
Limehub: [Grey Balloon with Numbers in it] Used to drop off Charge tasks (Green tasks) and Move Tasks (Orange tasks)
Limebase: [Red House Icon] Retrieval tasks (Red tasks)
HOW TO DROP OFF
Limehub Drop Off
- You need to ensure the Lime is charged over 95% battery before you can drop it at a LimeHub.
- You need to ensure you are within the geofence of the serving location, in order to be able to serve the scooter.
- The number in each LimeHub represents the number of scooters you can drop off there
1. Click on the LimeHub
2. You can reserve as many spots at Limehubs as you have scooters in your possession. Your reservation will last for 60 minutes.
3. Click on Navigate, to pop open the relevant maps
4. Once at LimeHub, click on it to have the “Drop Off” button appear
- Zoom in to the LimeHub to see if you are in geofence.
- Click on “Drop-Off” and scan the QR code.
- Take a photo of your serve and you are done!
Limebase Drop Off
- The process for dropping off at a Limebase is the same as for dropping off at a Limehub, except that there are no battery level requirements on red tasks being dropped at Limebases.
The app specifies the time by which each scooter needs to be served. You can go into the “My Limes” tab in the Juicer Mode of the app to see a list of all the Limes you have harvested and the time they need to be served by.
By dropping off a task at the correct location, with the correct battery level, by the prescribed time, you have completed a “Perfect Serve.”
DROP-OFF BEST PRACTICES
The best Juicers do the following:
- Make sure the kickstand is down
- Place handlebars twisted to the left
- Place scooters at least 8-12 inches apart, in an orderly row
The best Lime Serve photos look like this:
Limes SHOULD NOT be served like this:
**NOTE: If you get an error message when dropping off, please take a screenshot of the error message, record the scooter plate #, and submit a request at Help > Submit Request (from drop-down menu at the top right of the page) .