GETTING MORE POWER SUPPLIES
You can get more power supplies by reaching your first milestone of completing 25 serves over 5 active days with 80% perfect serve rate. When you complete that milestone, you get access to order new chargers through a Lime online store. For any other power supply related questions, please Submit Request.
PLUG IT IN
Plug the power supplies into the wall. Make sure to consult a professional electrician on the proper electrical capacity for your charging area to stay safe and avoid hazard. Plug the charging cord into the Lime-S scooter on the stem of the scooter. When the power supply is plugged into the scooter correctly and the battery is less than 100%, the light on the power supply should switch from Green to Red. RED means that the scooter is being charged.
CHECKING BATTERY LEVEL
You get full payout for Charging Limes that reach 95% battery or more. ALWAYS rely on the battery level indicated in the app under the My Limes tab (not the battery level indicated on the LED display of some scooters) to determine when the scooter has reached at least 95% charge. If the battery levels between the scooter and the app are inconsistent, try:
- Ensuring you have connectivity
- Getting closer to the Limes
Always rely on the My Limes tab in the app for the source of truth.
**NOTE: If you see a GREEN light when plugged in, this indicates an issue with the scooter. Please mark it as broken and place it outside for the Lime Operations team to collect. If you see an ALTERNATING GREEN/RED light on the power supply, unplug the power supply from the electrical port and from the scooter immediately. The power supply is BROKEN and needs to be replaced. If there is NO LIGHT, your power supply is probably broken - please submit a ticket through the Help Center.
JUICE BEST PRACTICES
- The App is the Source of Truth: Please rely on the battery levels indicated in the app to verify if your scooter was charged to 95%. Sometimes, the scooter LED displays don’t update to reflect the correct charging percentage due to connectivity issues OR the scooters don’t have a display in which case the app is your best bet.
- No Over-Juice: Do not overload electrical sockets with power supplies, always consult an electrician and make sure safety is first!
- Keep Cool: Keep Limes and power supplies in a reasonably cool place and space them out from each other to encourage ventilation and prevent overheating of the Limes and power supplies