Lime mopeds can get parked in any street parking spot that is legal for a period of 24 hours. Failing to park in this manner may result in you getting charged for any tickets and associated fees.
Do NOT park your moped in the following spaces:
- Within 24 hours of street cleaning
- Within 15 feet of fire hydrants
- Within 2 feet of the nearest vehicle
- Sidewalks and other pedestrian areas
- Temporary no parking zones, no standing zones, truck loading, or tow away zones
- Bus stops
- Disabled spaces
- Spaces for veterans and expectant mothers
- Taxi parking
- Private driveways
- Privately owned parking lots, garages, and other similar facilities
|| Where to park
|| Where NOT to park
- On moped racks ("emplacement réservés aux deux roues")
- On metered parking ("bande de stationnement'), as private cars would do
- On sidewalks
- On bike racks
- On car parking reserved for delivery
- On car parking reserved for people with disabilities
- On bus lanes/bike lanes
| Washington, D.C.
- In the parking lane, and in compliance with all applicable signage, pavement markings, and regulations that control the parking of vehicles in the public right-of-way.
- To maintain unimpeded access to entrances to private property or driveways.
- To maintain unimpeded access and restrict parking at least 30 feet preceding Metrobus and Circulator stops in the direction of traffic. To maintain unimpeded access to DC Streetcar rail, stops, and shelters.
- To maintain unimpeded access to vehicular travel areas for any vehicle.
- To ensure the vehicle remains upright.
- Where parking is prohibited
- On any emergency routes during declared emergencies
- In a bicycle lane
- On sidewalks
- In conflict with the street sweeping program;
- In a commercial loading zone or Pick‐Up/Drop‐Off Zone.
Shared motor-driven cycles may not get parked at the end of any trip:
- On a.m./p.m. rush hour restricted streets, regardless of the day or time of day
- In any reserved ADA parking space
- On a block where a bus lane exists, regardless of the day or time of day.