A Ride Pass offers a combination of benefits at a flat rate. The benefits may include:
- Vehicle unlocks,
- Riding time, and/or
- Vehicle reservations
Ride Pass options may vary based on the city you are in. When you purchase a Ride Pass, it is activated at the time of purchase.
To see what Ride Pass options are available to you:
- Open the app
- Click Ride Passes on the side menu
- Review the options and related terms and conditions
- Follow the in-app prompts to buy the pass you want
The cost and benefits of ride passes vary on a market-by-market basis and can be viewed in the Lime app prior to purchase.
Ride Pass terms:
- Rides that last beyond the included time per ride are charged the normal rate.
- Ride Passes cover Lime scooters and bikes.
- Ride Passes cover rides that start after the pass purchase. Rides that start before purchase may not be covered.
- Group Rides: the host’s ride is covered by the pass. Guest rides are not covered.
- Valid area: Passes are good in the city of purchase.
Can I renew a Ride Pass?
Ride Passes do not renew automatically. You can purchase a new pass once your current one expires.
Ride Pass Terms and Conditions
Ride Pass purchases are non-refundable unless otherwise set forth in the Ride Pass Terms that apply to you. You can find the Ride Pass Terms and applicable refund policy that apply to you by going to the Ride Pass section in your Lime App.
Please note that each Ride Pass:
- is meant solely for personal and individual use. All Ride Pass services are specific to the person who signed up for it and cannot be transferred or shared.
- can be used only within the area it was originally purchased in, as highlighted in your app.
- cannot be used for any commercial purposes (e.g. delivery, etc.)
- cannot be combined with any other programs such as Lime Access or Group Rides.
Lime monitors Ride Pass usage and reserves the right to revoke, suspend or otherwise block any pass at any time, with or without notice, prejudice, and/or refund, for any reason, including, without limitation, suspicious behavior and violating the terms and conditions for Ride Pass stated above.
Article is closed for comments.