For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure you park in designated parking spots out of the way of pedestrians and other vehicles. Refer to the in-app guidance for parking rules specific to your city or vehicle type. If you’re on a Group Ride, make sure all vehicles part of the ride follow the parking rules.
The app may not permit you to end your ride if the vehicle(s) are in a prohibited area. You may incur fines if you or your guests abandon your vehicle(s) in these areas.
Note: Check to see if you've a good mobile network connection & close/relaunch your app if you encounter difficulties ending your ride
Once you're done riding, you must end your ride via the app and receive confirmation. If you have any issues ending your ride, please use the in-app help or reach out to customer service.
Ending a scooter ride
- Park the scooter in a designated parking spot.
- In select cities, parking pins in the app will guide you to these spots.
- Tap Lock on the app and follow the instructions.
- For vehicles with helmets, ensure that you lock the helmet to the scooter securely.
- For vehicles with physical cable locks, ensure that the vehicle gets secured to a rack or pole.
- In certain cities, you may be asked to take a photo showing that the vehicle is parked correctly.
Ending a bike ride
- Park the bike
- Tap End in the app.
- Ensure the bike is physically locked by following the in-app instructions.
- You will see a confirmation message in the app that your ride has ended.
Do not park in locations that are not permitted, which include, but are not limited to:
- Wheelchair ramps
- The middle of bike or pedestrian pathways
- Hospital entrances
- Fire stations
- Inside gated communities
- No Parking Zones (may be met with fines)