HOW TO ACCESS JUICER VIEW
If you were informed of approval but are still unable to see the Juicer-mode toggle in your app, please check the following:
- Does your rider account phone number match the phone number used on your juicer application? If not, make sure that the phone number matches in both the juicer and rider apps.
- Are you logging in to the Lime app with your phone number instead of your email or Facebook account?
- Have you re-launched or reinstalled the app yet?
If the problem persists, please file a ticket with our juicer support team by completing this form.
If you can’t see Juicer mode, take the following steps:
- Sign in again: Log out of your Lime account in the app and log back in with your phone number (not with your email or Facebook account).
- NOTE: Make sure that you sign in with the same phone number that you used to apply to the Juicer programme.
- Re-launch: Exit the app and then re-launch it.
- Reinstall: Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Make sure that ‘Enable location’ services are turned on in order for the app to work properly.
- Make sure that you are not using an iPad, as Juicer mode does not work with iPads.
Any more questions? Visit our Juicer Help Centre.