HOW TO ACCESS JUICER VIEW
If you had been informed of approval, but you’re still unable to see the Juicer mode toggle in your app, please check the following:
- Does your Rider account phone number match the phone number you used on your Juicer application? If not, make sure your Juicer phone number matches that used in your Rider app.
- Are you logging into the Lime App with your phone number instead of your email or Facebook account?
- Have you re-launched or reinstalled the app yet?
If the issue persists, please file a ticket with our Juicer Support team by completing this form.
If you don’t see Juicer Mode, take the following steps:
- Re-sign-in: Log out of your Lime account on the app and log back in with your phone number (not with your email or Facebook account).
- PLEASE NOTE: Make sure to sign in with the same phone number you used to apply to the Juicer Program.
- Re-launch: Quit the app and re-launch it.
- Re-install: Uninstall and re-install the app.
- Make sure you enable ‘Location Services’ in order for the app to work properly.
- Make sure you are not using an iPad, as Juicer mode does not work with iPads.
More questions? Visit our Juicer Help Centre.