When you are riding, you ride at your own risk. Please note that there may be specific local regulations that you have to comply with. Refer to the Lime app for more details
In addition to local regulations, to ride a scooter or bike, you must follow the below rules:
- Wear a helmet.
- Check the brakes before riding
- Abide by all traffic laws.
- You must not ride down steep hills.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid driver’s license or ID
- One rider per Lime (no passengers)
- Do not drink alcohol and ride
- Use caution and take your time when riding at night
- Never text/call and ride
- Be aware of cars, bikes, and pedestrians at all time