Make sure that you have your Bluetooth enabled so that rides can get started without issue.
If you are having difficulties scanning the QR code or get an error message, try these troubleshooting steps:
- QR Code is damaged/unreadable: You can enter the plate number from the vehicle on the app to start your ride.
- QR Code can’t be read but is not damaged: Tap the flashlight icon on the QR scan screen before attempting to scan the QR code.
- Plate number is damaged/unreadable: Please find an alternate vehicle while we fix the issue on this vehicle.
- App shows an error:
- If the error is because of a vehicle issue, our team is aware of it and they are on the way to retrieve it. Please try again with a different nearby vehicle.
- If the error is due to a missing payment method, insufficient balance, or a pre-authorization failure, add or update your payment method. Once you have updated your information, try again.
If you find a private lock on the vehicle, please let us know by filling out this form.
If you are still experiencing issues please contact customer service here.