If you are having difficulties scanning the QR code or get an error message, try these troubleshooting steps:
- QR Code is damaged/unreadable: You can enter the plate number from the vehicle on the app to start your ride.
- QR Code can’t be read but is not damaged: Tap the flashlight icon on the QR scan screen before attempting to scan the QR code.
- Plate number is damaged/unreadable: Please find an alternate vehicle while we fix the issue on this vehicle.
- App shows an error:
- If the error is because of a vehicle issue, our team is aware of it and they are on the way to retrieve it. Please try again with a different nearby vehicle.
- If the error is due to a missing payment method, insufficient balance, or a pre-authorization failure, add or update your payment method. Once you have updated your information, try again.
If you find a private lock on the vehicle, please let us know by filling out this form.
If you are still experiencing issues please contact customer service here.